S. and A. Bovallius Foundation sr (sr stands for registered foundation) promotes education and employment of students with special needs. Foundation provides vocational special needs education in Bovallius Vocational College and owns a social enterprise Bovallius-Palvelut. Foundation manages the funds bequeathed by the Bovallius sisters, including forests and real estates.

History

Sofia and Angelique Bovallius were two unmarried ladies who lived in Pieksämäki in the 1900th century. They gave their fortune to promote education and employment of deaf girls. Education started at 1905 at the Farm Nikkarila in Pieksämäki, Finland.

Contacts

Managing Director
Mia Sarpolahti
+ 358 40 635 3532
mia.sarpolahti (a) bovallius.fi